Ten Point Lodge, LLC
A Quality Hunt at a Very Reasonable Price
A Great Place to Share a Memorable Experience
Archery Hunting Outfitter Packages
Archery packages are available for Turkey and Whitetail hunting. Pricing is the same as gun hunts and all of the opportunities and limitations apply.
All new bow hunters booking at Ten Point Lodge, LLC will be required to submit to an archery proficiency test in the lodges archery range. The client will shoot six supervised shots per the instructions of the outfitter. The client will be released to their hunt after they have demonstrated a reasonable level of proficiency as determined by the outfitter.
- All 2019 seasons are available.
- Three (3) day minimum booking
- Deluxe, unique lodging is included
- Maximum of four hunters per group; four person groups will be given preference when outfitter packages are allotted.
- NO TROPHY FEES
- Minnesota Bag Limits apply.
To achieve maximum hunter capacity on the property, outfitter (Ten Point Lodge, LLC) reserves the right to combine small groups. When the four person maximum group number is reached, your hunt is exclusive; no other deer hunters will be on the property when your group is hunting.
Euro mounts are availablle on site. Mounts will be cleaned,, dried and oiled in five hours to your satisfaction. $75.00 per mount.
Outfitter Archery Package Pricing
- Whitetail Hunts: $250.00 per day/person plus MN sales tax of 6.875%
- Turkey Hunts: $125.00 per day/person plus MN Sales tax of 6.875%
- Lodging in one of our unique lodges included, see accommodations page for more details.
- The outfitter will provide a map of the property showing all stand locations and their GPS coordinates. The map displays property boundaries, 5.5 miles of ATV trails, and nine ponds.
- No refunds for bad weather.
- NONE HUNTERS STAYING WITH GROUP:
Each non hunter staying with the group will be subject to a $30.00 per day additional fee.
- Any hunter staying at the lodge and not hunting on the lodge property but hunting on some other lease or owned property that brings in a deer to process, freeze or cool in the lodge's facilities will be charged a $25.00 fee
TREE STANDS: The use of personal tree stands is prohibited. Over thirty ( 30 ) ladder stands are provided by the outfitter in proven locations giving the hunter the best opportunity to see deer. You will receive a map of the property and the GPS locations of all the tree stands. The outfitter will make sure you find your stand location each day. All tree stands are within reasonable walking distance. All hunters utilizing a tree stand are required to wear a safety harness.
Personal ground blinds are encouraged The outfitter will assist in directing you in selecting prime locations to set up your blind. Hunting from a corn field sitting on a camp chair is also a method proven successful.
Guidelines and Particulars
- Hunter is responsible for food, toiletry articles, towels and bedding
- Hunter is responsible for lodge condition upon departure.
- All consumable packaging taken into the field must be carried out of the field and placed in a trash receptacle at the lodge.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed in the lodges but strictly forbidden in the field, NO EXCEPTIONS.
The use of personal ATV'S is prohibited unless a medical condition exists that would necessitate the need for a personal ATV and that it was discussed before your arrival. The outfitter will pick up any harvested deer with the lodges personal ATV and trailer. After pictures the harvested deer will be transported to the cutting shed to be gutted and hung or processed and frozen, depending on the weather.
TAKING OF ILLEGAL BUCKS AND FAWNS:
Failure to report the shooting of an illegal buck and failure to report the shooting of a fawn will result in termination of that hunters contracted hunting privileges. All clients are encouraged to carry binoculars to count antler point and determine age of deer.
Wounded and Unrecovered Deer
Any wounded animal will be pursued until the deer is either recovered or the outfitter has determined that any further efforts to recover the deer are pointless. Then and only then can the client return to their hunt.